After
over three hours spent sitting in an office (and trying to suppress the mild yet resistant cough I’ve had since shortly after my arrival in Paris), I survived the OFII (Office Français de l’Immigration et de l’Intégration) visit (with a free lung x-ray as a parting gift), got a cool new full-page stamp in my passport (which now has very little free space left despite having only been issued two years ago), and received official approval to reside in France through the duration of my visa, which doesn’t expire until next September. (I think this stamp is the equivalent of the «carte de séjour» foreigners used to get before policies changed this past June.) All done in under just under a month in France! Goodbye, French admin! ...er, for a bit...
over three hours spent sitting in an office (and trying to suppress the mild yet resistant cough I’ve had since shortly after my arrival in Paris), I survived the OFII (Office Français de l’Immigration et de l’Intégration) visit (with a free lung x-ray as a parting gift), got a cool new full-page stamp in my passport (which now has very little free space left despite having only been issued two years ago), and received official approval to reside in France through the duration of my visa, which doesn’t expire until next September. (I think this stamp is the equivalent of the «carte de séjour» foreigners used to get before policies changed this past June.) All done in under just under a month in France! Goodbye, French admin! ...er, for a bit...
No comments:
Post a Comment