Tuesday, June 23, 2009

On the walk home

While walking home today I stopped to take some pictures so I might share with you what I get to see every day when I walk the few miles home from the center of town into the foothills of the mountains where I live. It's about a 45 minute to an hour walk and it's hard to complain with views like this. Oh, and that's right, sometimes horses just wander along the side of streets. Why not?

I don't have as many stories to share just yet. But here's one: there was this one time that I tried getting a full night's sleep and it was so good, so I did it again and again. That's right, these days I can confess to having slept quite a fair bit. It's more than slightly out of character, I must admit.

No comments:

Post a Comment